CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween... Take 2!

We had a super fun Halloween night! After driving to Target (my absolute favorite store in the entire world) and stocking up on all kinds of baking goodies, we came home to order pizza and pass out candy! We only got through One Missed Call and Shutter.. but Michael kept deciding that it would be hilarious to scare the crap out of us. So, we had to stop a couple of times to chill out and play some Guitar Hero: World Tour. :) Tiffany, Amanda, Michael and I got in a few more over the past couple of weeks though: The Happening, The Eye, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Prom Night (re-make), The Mist (so weird!), and I think a couple of others. I love, LOVE, l-o-v-e, scary movies!!!!!!!

Amanda gettin' totally psyched about passing out the Halloween candy!!

Takin' a Guitar Hero break to take a breath!!!
Makin' some really yummy Rice Krispie Treats!
Already missing some!!! Haha!

Chex Mix! It's officially fall!!! :)
YUMMY candy!!!!!
More Guitar Hero!!!!! :)

Tiff and I on Halloween night!!! :)
Hope all of you had as fun a night as we all did!!!

0 comments: