This year has flown, and I haven't yet decided if that's a good or bad thing. I can honestly say that the part where October flew was incredibly fabulous and I'm hoping that November and December will be just as fabulous, or even better!!!!! I'm currently scavenging to figure out exciting ideas to make November and December two awesome months, since this time last year was probably the most difficult time of my entire life. I can't wait to make new memories!!
Things That Have Been On My Mind Lately:
- I never thought teaching would take this much out of me, and I'm so sad that I'm not enjoying 3rd grade. I love some of my kids, but definitely not all.
- I am determined to bake more. :) Maybe I'll put some recipes on here as I try them out!!!
- I don't think that people truly realize how precious life is, and that nobody is guaranteed tomorrow. I'm working hard to remember to focus more on life and living it, truly enjoying it, and not letting the little things weigh me down (even though that's really hard! *Sorry for the serious, serious thought... I went to a really sad funeral last Thursday and it's been heavy on my mind for a few days.*
- I really miss my 1st graders. They were SO cute!!! (and innocent!!!!)
- I'm really excited about riding on the Polar Express in December! New memory!!
- Mainstay Farms in Burleson is showing Elf at the beginning of December, and I think that would be super fun!!!!
- I think I'm going to throw a party just to make gingerbread houses. I've never done it, and I think it would be super fun! (Christmas movies and hot chocolate included!!!)
- I'm so proud of myself for not bringing school stuff home for the past 2 weeks. Making me time is the only thing keeping me sane! :)
- I really want to borrow somebody's baby. For some reason, I get baby fever this time of year, and right now it's REALLY bad!!
- I found some yummy looking recipes in a cookbook one of my kids brought to school - really exciting!
- I'm seriously worried about the outcome of this presidential election.
- I can't believe I'm old enough to have voted 3 times!!!!
- I so lucky to have such an amazing family, husband,and best friend... there are not many people you can spend a ridiculous amount of time with and not get sick of them!
- Getting older has made me a little bit wiser: I think that God puts people in your life at certain times for certain things. Sometimes they're meant to be lifelong friends, and sometimes they're not.
- This "fall back" an hour crap is killing me! My body keeps waking me up at 4:45 thinking my alarm should be going off at 5:45... what the crap?!
- Why do people think you can only have one best friend? That's just stupid.
- I really want to take a little trip with my husband somewhere. We're overdue.
- I am so sick of really immature people: ages ranging from 8 to 65. Ugh.
- I am so happy that I finally finished The Devil Wears Prada!!! I've been attempting to read that book for 4 months, and finally, finally finished it! I made time for ME! Yay! Now on to my other stack of books...
- I'm loving our new couches. They are sooo awesome! :)
- I really need to catch up on all my shows on the DVR!!!!!
- I'm really excited about Four Christmases with Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn - it's bound to be hilarious!!!!!!
- I really need some ideas for Thanksgiving and Christmas!!! If you can think of some, please send them my way!!!!!!
PS - Don't forget, you don't have to be a member to leave comments. So feel free! :)
1 year ago

1 comments:
lol I must say that was a better post than the last! IT DIDN'T MAKE ME CRY! yay! lol :)) I agree with you... i hope that November and December go VERY VERY fast b/c yeah... bad memories.
I also must say that I want to go to the farm and see elf... even though I own it! And yeah... it's INCREDIBLY STUPID to think you can only have ONE best friend.... but that's all I'm going to say about that!
I'm sorry you are having such a hard time with school. I was praying that it would be easier... but it seems harder for you for some odd reason... which is NO BUENO! But anyways, I think that is all I'm going to write... I think I might make one of these blogspots.... possibly. lol idk
I love you!
*bear hug*
Post a Comment