We went to Six Flags Fright Fest for the first time ever... and I'm not sure that I'll ever go back. There were way too many people there, and lots of fights being started. I don't know about you, but it's way too expensive to go to Six Flags to deal with fights! I was a little sad about it. Even though we had to wait in super long lines, we did have a great time riding the rides and seeing all the fun Halloween stuff set up - until we were told we couldn't enter a haunted house because we had purses - and there were no lockers to put them in. (That and I think seeing all of the arrests and fighting made us a little fearful...) I think we'll plan better if we ever go back! And here's a sidenote to anyone thinking about riding the new Tony Hawk ride - DON'T if you get dizzy easily!!! HAHA! Here are a few pictures of our adventure through Fright Fest!! Taking a picture in Mexico! We got lots of compliments on our cute shirts!
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment