We also took Mom and Tiffany to see Victory Park - and got to watch while the 10 o'clock news was being taped! :) Enjoy the pictures from our night as much as we did!!
We bought a 9 foot Christmas tree today to fill up our extremely tall ceilings... and I can't wait to start playing around and decorating on Friday! We're also going to Canton on Sunday to shop for more decorations... we kind of boycotted Christmas decorations in our house last year because of my dad leaving so we have to make up for it this year. I'm talking the WHOLE shabang!!! :)
I hope everybody has a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow... we are starting a new tradition of having a Thanksgiving breakfast (yay!) and then we will be having our whole family over for dinner!!! WOW! :)
Love ya'll!!
Monique and Michael

0 comments:
Post a Comment