CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008!

We made it through a wonderful Thanksgiving with essentially no more battle wounds!!! :) Sure, my dad wasn't there, and we didn't hear a word from him... BUT we were lucky enough to be surrounded by people that we love! We started a new tradition: Thanksgiving breakfast! My grandfather really enjoyed watching the Macy's Thanksgiving parade on our bigscreen, which was enjoyable to watch in itself! Haha!




I get really camera shy around as much family as was here on Thanksgiving (close to 30 people!) so I really didn't take any pictures then... which I have a bad feeling I will regret later. I just hate pushing the camera on everyone so much because I seem to be the only one who cares about taking pictures of these important events! Our family doesn't get together as a group this big very often, and I just wish I wasn't the only one out of all of us that was so "gung-ho" about pictures. Haha! Maybe when we have a baby it won't be so hard to pull teeth!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!!!

0 comments: