May this home be blessed with the laughter of children, the warmth of a close family, hope for the future, and loud memories of the past.
It's a Boy!!!
About Us!
Monique and Michael
I met Michael in Aug. '00, we began dating in Nov. '03, got married in June '06, were blessed with our first child in August '11, and will welcome #2 in Oct. '13! It's been a wild ride, and I've loved every second and can't wait to see where else our journey will lead us... :)
My loves: my boys, sunsets, sweet tea, bright sunny days, writing, cowboy boots, country accents, rivers and lakes in the summer, the country, trucks, four wheeling, the outdoors, firepits, cold drinks, country music, dancing, reading, flip flops, the beach, the sounds of rain and waves crashing on the beach, palm trees and giant oaks covered in Spanish Moss, plantation style houses, the deep South, history, Texas, making memories with my friends, great movies, and being a mom. <3
For those of you that didn't already know, I got a new job!! YAY!!! I will be teaching 3rd grade in a school only 10 minutes away from our house in Crowley ISD. HOORAY!!!! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment