CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

We Need A Vacation From Our Lives...

Life (generally speaking) has kept life in the Brasher household SUPER busy!!! Let's see if I can fill you in:
  • A new elementary school is going up a couple of blocks away from the one that I work in, and LOTS of teachers are leaving (either by choice, or by being forced to). I'm making the choice that I really no longer want to work at that school, for a variety of reasons, so I've been busy sending out applications, cover letters, and resumes to districts surrounding where we live.
  • Michael has been busy running 4 stores, but is now downgrading in order to make everything more manageable (in about a million ways!) and spend attention where it needs to be spent. That's hard to do when you stretch yourself too thin!
  • I'm hitting job fairs and getting interviews, so most of my free time is being taken up with this whole job search. I'm also getting additional teaching certifications so I can teach English or Social Studies in 4-8, and I'm taking a test this coming up Saturday, the 19th. Wish me luck!!
  • We spent our Spring Break on South Padre Island, and are already ready for another vacation!
  • We are excitedly counting down to our 2 year anniversary (which is only about 8 weeks away), and we are heading to Key West AND Disney World as soon as school gets out to celebrate!! YAY!!!!

That's basically the long and the short of it for trying to catch you up in a very small amount of words... I promise to do better at logging in here and keeping everyone updated!!! :) Pictures from Spring Break are below!

Love you all!!

M&M


















0 comments: