- I want to travel all over the world before I die. Mainly: Paris, Italy, and Ireland.
- I am not a big change person, however, I love it when the change lies in my control. By this I mean, I'm really itching to do something with our house - paint, cover in fabric, and add fun little trinkets all over the place.
- I want to find something that I'm really good at, and take full advantage. I'm good at teaching, and I'm good at writing, but I know there's something out there that I might be better at. I just haven't found it yet.
- I want to be published on the New York Times Bestseller list. This is something I've wanted ever since I can remember. I just haven't written the most amazing novel on the planet yet. Someday...
- I have trust issues. I've fought this for awhile, but I've had to come to accept that yes, I'm just not all that open to everyone in the world. If I let you in my life, be appreciative. I'm very choosy with whom I trust myself to.
- I have few friends that I really consider to be close friends. But I would do just about anything for any of them. :)
- I love to take pictures, and can't wait until I can take the time for some photography classes and purchase the camera of my dreams. (My plan is to at least have the camera before baby #1, so hopefully we have some time!)
- I can and can't wait to have children. I can't wait, because I get really excited thinking about the prospect of Michael and I as parents, because I know our children will grow up in the most amazing, loving home in the world. I can wait, because I'm incredibly selfish in that I love all the time Michael and I get to spend together, and all the spontaneous trips we take together and/or with friends.
- I wholeheartedly love my family. Blood and extended families. Period. I couldn't ask for more wonderful people to surround me in my life.
- There is nothing more wonderful, than curling up with an amazing book, and losing yourself within its pages.
- I love the feel of the summer sun on my skin. I don't care if I'm at the lake, on the river, on the beach. It's the most amazing feeling in the world.
- I could be having a terrible day, and music of some sort can always pull me through and out of it. I have a ridiculous amount of music on hand, and this is probably why. Either that or an episode of Friends. It's almost nearly impossible to have a bad day, and watch that show.
- My husband is more amazing than anyone I could have ever asked for. He seems to understand me, when I don't even understand myself. He is more caring, and more patient with me than anyone should be, and I can't imagine life without him by my side. Not only is the love of my life, he's my best friend. Did I mention that he's amazing?
That's just some of my innerworkings... Trust me, there's always a lot going on inside this head of mine. If you know me at all, you know that well!! I'm not perfect, and I'm OK with that. I change a little bit more every day, and definitely every year. I think I'm really beginning to like the person that I'm becoming and want to be, and it's taken me awhile to get there. There are a lot of reasons for that, but hey, as long as I'm moving forward, it really doesn't matter.
That's all for now - sorry for such a "deep" post!
Monique

0 comments:
Post a Comment