CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dear Jenni... Here's An Update!

My friend Jenni blogs like nobody's business. She always has so much to write about! Her New Year's Resolutions, her little boy, her continuous family gatherings and celebrations... I won't lie here. My life in comparison is pretty boring. My family really doesn't get together... I don't have a child. Yet. And I don't believe in New Year's Resolutions. So this has left me scrambling to figure out something to update about since I promised her I would pay more attention to my blog in 2010. I'll admit it, I was really bad in 2009. But like I said, there wasn't much to blog about because it really was a truly terrible year! So far, for my newest update, ll I've been able to come up with is a hodge podge of things, so here goes! Lol!

Basically, here's my life (in a nutshell) so far in 2010. Enjoy!

One of my favorite pictures of New Years Eve... with my Uncle Jeff that I hadn't seen in 15 years! :)

With my BFF of 14 years (literally half our lives this year)... ringing in our 2nd decade together! Crazy!

2010 makes this the 10th year I've known this man! One of many more awesome New Years' together! :)

Ringing in the New Year with someone who had been out of my life for too long!!

Year of Yes at it's best... rockin' out to Aerosmith in my kitchen with my twin! Lol!

Still ringing in the New Year (2 days later..)!!

When the Cowboys won against the Eagles and we thought they stood a chance... :(

The day it felt like 3 degrees! Jan 8, 2010!

This is exactly 2 weeks to the day from the day it felt like 3 degrees... and it's 75. Go Texas! PS - I've been walking since November (on a 2 wk hiatus... thanks cold weather!) and I love it!

At Hyena's in downtown Ft. Worth... black and white makes you look a little less tired FYI.


With Nichole at Fat Daddy's in Mansfield. Pretty sure it's one of my new favorite places - pretty low key and fun!

At Cowboys! The start of a really fun night... so glad we're doing this again!

A good 'ole Friday night at Cowboys... hadn't been in awhile and it was so much fun!

After the Saints won the Superbowl!!! Geaux Saints! :)

The Oreo cookie moon phases we did for my observation while it was snowing like crazy outside!

Our house in the "great winter storm" of Feb. 2010!

I just love this picture of one of our trees under all that snow! What a winter wonderland! :)

So far I'm loving 2010. I'm really feeling comfortable with my teaching - I did great on my observation (which is always a good feeling)!! My kids really seem to be learning a lot (well some of them) and really getting excited about what we're learning. Of course, Lewis and Clark and the Solar System are pretty awesome! Haha! I'm getting back in touch with friends that I should never have lost touch with, I'm learning to focus more on what I can change rather than what I can't, and I'm generally just happy to see where the year goes. :)

1 comments:

Jennifer

Whoo hoo!!! Thanks for the "shout out" and by the way yes your life is quite interesting! Glad your year is off to a good start, I'll be excited to read about how it develops! Hint, hint...keep blogging! Love ya!