CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Poll

Life has handed me some difficult times and while I know it would make it easier to focus on positive things... I'm really struggling right now.

I'm going to chew on this a bit before I write my own thoughts on what I'm about to ask y'all... but what are some things that bring you UP when you're DOWN? What are some positive things going on in your life right now? Please share!

1 comments:

Sarah, Tragically Awesome Sarah

Some things that bring me up when I'm down..

writing, reading, dancing around the living room, good music, horribly bad music, family, friends, sleeping in, the smell of books, ice cream, meowing every word of a song instead of singing the lyrics (maybe crazy, but I guarantee you'll be doubled over in laughter in no time)..

and on a more serious note.. the thing that makes me feel better the quickest is knowing that whatever is horrible in my life will likely not be a huge deal when I think back on it in 5 years. :)

I hope you're doing okay, love. Let me know if you want to grab a drink sometime!