CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Update on Prayer Request

Update for anyone who actually does read this: I assume people do because of the traffic feed, but that's all I have to go on...thanks if you do, prayers were needed BIG time this week!!!!

My grandfather underwent surgery for the atrial flutter/fibrulation going on with his heart yesterday (Thursday 4/9). After surgery, he looked so much better! His color was better, he acted like himself... he just generally looked great!! The doctor is very hopeful that he fixed the problem.

I'm very thankful for any prayers that were lifted up concerning my grandfather...we were all very worried. Monday was a very hard day and scared all of us, including him. Things are looking up and while he can't lift or do anything he enjoys doing for about a week - we figure a week of stir-crazy is nothing compared to not having him in our lives at all. We're all so grateful that's he still here!

Thanks again for prayers!!

1 comments:

Collin and Marisa

We're so glad your grandfather is doing better. We will keep him in our prayers.