CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Continued Home Improvement...

We've continued in our journey to improve our lovely home... Enjoy the before and after pictures!! We've done more with our living room, (new couches and pictures on the walls!!!) but it's a bit of a mess right now because of Christmas stuff. Once I'm done with all of that I'll post updates! I'm really excited about how much our house is finally turning into a HOME!!!!! :)

The before picture of our entryway... see the cheesy DR Horton lighting??? Blech!
New entryway - with new wrought-iron lighting!!! YAY!

The "formals" before... check out that ugly gold lighting again!

Formal area after, also complete with new lighting!!!



I found this collage at Garden Ridge... and totally fell in love! I couldn't wait to find a place for it in the house, and the formals turned out to be perfect!!! I filled it with engagement, bridal, and wedding pictures.... it's seriously the coolest picture collection ever!!!

Stay tuned for more house pictures! It's ever improving!!!! :)

0 comments: