I honestly have no idea if anyone out there even reads this blog. I guess I should put some visitor thing on here so I can see, lol! I know that I haven't kept up much on this blog regarding Liam, mostly because I'm not just not a fan of the way I have to upload and arrange the pictures. I can't get it to work in a way that I want to... probably mostly due to user error. I have no intention of stopping writing on this blog because it's so interesting to me to come back and read this, however, a majority of things relating to sweet Liam will be posted on an entirely seperate website.
If you would like to be able to check out this website or comment on it, please leave a comment with your e-mail and I'll be happy to add you to the reading list. :) I haven't decided if I want to post the website on facebook and then only make it accessible to certain people or not... Until then, this is the only way you can gain access and read up on our little munchkin! :)
2 comments:
Add me to the list. I'll email you the email address I want to use.
Thanks!
Marisa
Hey girl, this is actually for a different website for Liam - I'm not locking down the blog. :) I'm more than happy to add you to the list and e-mail you the site - the best e-mail address for me is liamsmommy13@yahoo.com.
Post a Comment