Liam is 2 months today! While I pride myself on having a slew of pictures to choose from every single day of his life so far, I've done really bad with the written documentation part of things. Luckily, I've texted my mother enough that I could go back and create a timeline if I really wanted to. I live on my iPhone. Trying to find time to work on the computer is a joke because my sweet little boy really only wants his mommy most of the day. When he's not in my arms, I'm cleaning or doing laundry. :) I'm actually writing this post from my Blogger for iPhone app... I figured this was the only way to get it done, haha!
He got his 2 month shots yesterday, which I was in complete turmoil over. Not because I didn't want to get him vaccinated or was afraid of autism or anything like that, I just worried about how his body would react. While most "big" reactions are fairly uncommon, I tend to fall into that uncommon territory so I wasn't sure if he would to. Aside from some fussiness, low fever, and LOTS of sleeping - we seem to be doing ok *knock on wood*! This has been mommys first experience with baby + fever, and I'm not a fan.
He has shot up to 23 1/4 inches (90th percentile for height) and 10 lbs 8 oz (25th percentile in weight)... I can't believe my sweet boy is so big already!! He's full of smiles from when he wakes up in the morning to when he goes to sleep at night. He tracks our faces, and knows our voices (mine, Michael's and Gigi's - my mom) and loves to "talk" to you! He's started going through this phase -as of last Friday - that he fusses himself to sleep, wants you to walk around with him to go to sleep, and REALLY likes to sit up and view the world around him, with help of course. :) His 0-3 month clothes are finally starting to fit (still big but don't hang off anymore!) while his Carters newborn Onesies still fit as well. So funny! Of the bouncers spread around the house, he loves his Precious Planet one the most... Which I can't blame him - its got flashing lights! He's starting to even enjoy laying on his play mat on our living room floor. Liam has been holding his head up SO well for at least a month now, probably longer... He's so strong!! He loves to be read to (Stinky Face calms him down almost immediately) and actually holds onto his Tigger stuffed animal now rather than it just sitting next to him. :) I have a feeling that once this kid is moving on his own that he are in trouble... Our little monkey will be a monkey for sure!! He's also only waking up once during the night to feed and has graduated from co-sleeping with us to his pack n play in our room. Yay!! I want to say this started last Thursday night. We have a little bedtime ritual we've adapted: bathtime with the awesome nighttime bath stuff, reading (Goodnight Moon is a frequent flier here), nursing, and swaddling. It's worked well so far!
I just can't believe how quickly time has flown and that it's already been 2 months since he finally made his grand entrance! I can't imagine a world without him in it! :)
1 year ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment