CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Picture Update!

I just realized that I hadn't done a belly update on here since around St. Patrick's Day and our Gender Reveal... whoops!!! Here's weeks 20-32, although there are a couple of weeks that I don't have pictures for because life just got busy. I'm sure y'all understand! :)

20 weeks - halfway there! 3.28.11
23 weeks - 4.13.11
24 weeks - 4.20.11
almost 25 weeks - 4.25.11

26 weeks - 5.3.11
28 weeks - 5.18.11 - Hello 3rd trimester!!
29 weeks - 5.24.11
31 weeks - 6.11.11
32 weeks - 6.15.11

Pictures from our first shower!! Given by my 3rd grade team at Deer Creek!




I promise I'm NOT a giant... I'm just the only one in heels. ;)








Liam has been sooooo SO blessed so far and he's not even here yet. We still have 3 showers to go and I'm so thankful we are so surrounded by people who want to help provide for our sweet little boy to make sure that he has everything he needs. :)

0 comments: