Here's my life since, March??, in as small an update as possible:
-I've successfully managed to start and keep up with (aside from the past 2 weeks) a workout schedule - this is a huge feat for me!
-My house is still organized from my huge cleaning over Spring Break. Not complete, mind you, I still have projects to work on with Michael's help, but he's working all the time!
-Michael really loves his job, and I love that he's happy! :)
-I had my class basically split down the middle with TAKS scores, but I have to remind myself that I can only do so much when they come to you weak and get no help from home - obviously the kids who work hard and get help at home do well. I'm changing my approach next year, and no longer working to appease my time - I played their game, and I didn't like the results. The end.
- I've literally spent my entire summer so far reading, playing, and watching Netflix. I'm TRYING to relax.
- We spent our first weekend of the summer (Memorial Day) at the river, which was eventful, but so welcome... I love sunshine and water!!!
- Michael and I spent our actual 4 year anniversary with our best friends: Jess and Anthony (who only got married 8 days before us!) and our anniversary weekend tucked away at the Gaylord. HEAVEN! It wasn't far, but I could pretend I was as far away as I wanted to be... haha!
I'm sure there are things I'm leaving out, but my ADD is in high gear so please forgive the randomness... I'll be sure to update more often!

1 comments:
YEA!! I wondered when you were going to write a blog again... lol
See you soon Twinzy
Post a Comment